We are seeking an experienced, caring Optometrist to join our growing team of eye care professionals. You will examine each patient's eyes thoroughly, utilizing a series of tests to check their vision and detect eye diseases or other eye disorders. If the patient needs vision correction, you determine their current prescription for glasses or contact. We expect all of our doctors to provide exellent patient care and to ensure the patients understand all the procedures performed during their exam.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform standard eye exams for patients
- check for evidence of disease, injury, or other problems impacting vision
- Provide prescription for corrective lensesas needed.
- Listen to and address patient's questions and concerns.
- Prescribe medication when needed.
- Reord all tests, prescriptions, and treatments in the patient's chart.
Requirement and Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (D.O) required from an accredited institution.
- Current state optometry licence in good standing.
- minimum of tow years experience as practicing optometrist.
- Solid working knowledge of all ophthalmic equipment needed to conduct examination.
- experience prescribing and fitting corrective lenses.
- History of excelent patient care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.