Operations Manager - Virginia Beach
Pearl Pool Plastering Virginia Beach, VA
- Expired: March 09, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
READ THIS DESCRIPTION IN ITS ENTIRETY PRIOR TO APPLYING.
Opportunities available in MD, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL.
Pearl Pool Plastering is one of the largest swimming pool renovation and plastering companies in the country.
With offices in MD, VA, NC, SC, GA and FL, we service the needs of pool builders, service companies and direct customers.
Started in 1999, Pearl has grown from the original location in MD to 6 currently.
The growth and expansion started in 2010 into the Raleigh, NC market, 2013 into the Charleston, SC market, 2015 into the Southwest FL market, 2018 into the Atlanta and Charlotte markets.
Future locations are already in the planning stages as well.
We are currently looking for OPERATION MANAGERS for both current and future locations (This ad is not specific to one location, but is being advertised across all service areas current and future).
This position is the leader of that location and will be running their own business within the Pearl brand.
General Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
1) Day to Day operations of the assigned location
2) Oversee all sales (B2B and Direct) either personally or through a sales staff (once established) including bids
3) Oversee all crews
4) Schedule all phases of work with appropriate crews
5) Build a strong team to grow the business
6) Comply with all Local and State Regulations (where applicable)
7) Drive the business towards the agreed upon budget set forth by the company President/CEO
8) Reporting to the corporate office of administrative items (billing, payables, payroll...etc)
9) Participate in any/all corporate meetings
Successful Candidates Will Possess the Following Skills:
1) Prior swimming pool construction/renovation experience with sales and running of crews
2) Ability to build a strong team and culture
3) Ability to put the hours needed to run a successful business
4) Have clean driving record
5) Ability to travel as needed to job sites, meetings...etc within the assigned territory
6) Current CDL Class A or B, or be willing to obtain
1) Salary based on experience
2) Bonus opportunities (Ex: Year over Year Growth and Discrectionary)
3) Benefits Include Health, Dental, Disability, AFLAC, Legal, Pet, 401K
DO NOT CALL ABOUT THIS POSITION.
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES MUST APPLY ONLINE AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF WE ARE INTERESTED IN DISCUSSING THE OPPORTUNITY FURTHER.
Pearl Pool Plastering is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against anyone.