Part-Time Computer Operator II - Remote - Future Opportunities
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. Bossier City, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pearl Interactive Network is seeking Part-Time Computer Operators – Remote.
Our Part-time Computer Operator II will manage inbound calls in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and assist customers by researching technical issues, exploring answers, and providing information and alternative solutions.
Why choose Pearl Interactive Network?
Join Our Team and embrace the winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee's desires and efforts to serve our consumers, clients, and community. Our values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, a family atmosphere, quality services, respect for each other, transparency, and innovation are what make Pearl, the employer of choice. As a woman-owned, HUBZone certified social enterprise, Pearl offers hiring priority to our Veterans, Military Spouses, and their families, as well as individuals with disabilities.
Pearl offers Competitive Compensation and Benefits to include:
- Rate: $19 per hour
- Ancillary benefits to support your lifestyle professionally, physically, and financially through our professional development and coaching program.
Operating Hours: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, Part-Time Shifts available. Operators must be available to attend a PAID 3 weeks training session. Training is conducted M-F, approx 40 hrs per week.
Location(s): Bossier, LA, Barbourville, KY, El Paso, TX, SE OH, Atlanta, GA
- Broadband internet connection with a minimum upload speed of 20 Mbps and download speed of 5 Mbps. No Satellite Connections. Test your network at speedtest.com to verify before you
- Ethernet cable access. Wi-Fi-only connectivity, prohibited.
- Private and secure workspace within your home. Away from noise and distractions.
- Computer equipment, monitor, and headset provided.
- Respond to incoming service calls and/or to self-service ticketing queues on behalf of our client to provide accurate and appropriate information.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize end-user issues to ensure that inquiries are successfully resolved.
- Utilize troubleshooting techniques to resolve hardware, software, and network issues.
- Document incident status and solutions in incident database tools.
- Diagnose, identify, isolate, and analyze problems utilizing historical database records.
- Adhere to established levels of service.
- Stick to established customer service and documentation standards within required time frames.
- Adhere to contact center scheduling during hours of operation.
- Perform clerical and/or administrative duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, AA/AS, or equivalent in a related field of study preferred
- 1+ years of related experience
- Louisiana residents within a 60-mile radius of the Bossier City facility may be required to work onsite in the future.
- Experience troubleshooting software and hardware issues (Windows and MAC O/S, internet systems, and networking)
- Familiarity with contact center management database
- Previous experience working with a ticketing system
- Consistent with E.O. 14042, absent a legally required accommodation relating to a disability, including medical condition, or a sincerely held religious belief, employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. This means a COVID-19 vaccination will likely be a qualification standard for the job related to safety for all employees assigned to work on a covered contract.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background/Suitability Check, Drug Screening, and Skills Assessments Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, MS Outlook, and Office Skills, Leadership Team, People Skills, Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Team Oriented, Learning, Flexibility, Effective Communication.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc.Why Work Here?
Join a Company that Cares Offering, Great Benefits. Great Culture. Great Team!
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is a fast-growing managed services and national staffing firm. In addition to performing a social mission of creating jobs for veterans, disabled veterans, and people living in geographically challenged areas, we provide exceptional service and believe that it is our duty to be an asset to our customers, to each other, and to the Winchester community. Pearl Interactive Network is proud of our many accomplishments and has won national recognition from leading business sources such as Business Week. Harvard Business Review and Bloomberg reports. Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation, and gender identity.
AddressBossier City, LA