IT Help Desk Specialist - Remote - Future Opportunities
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pearl Interactive Network is seeking Full-Time and Part-time Help Desk Specialists – Remote. Applicants MUST reside in the Louisiana or Texas market.
Bring your knowledge and technical skills in computer software and systems support to Pearl. The IT Help Desk Specialist will manage inbound calls in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and assist users by researching technical issues, exploring answers, and providing information and alternative solutions.
Why choose Pearl Interactive Network?
Join Our Team and embrace the winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee's desires and efforts to serve our consumers, clients, and community. Our values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, a family atmosphere, quality services, respect for each other, transparency, and innovation are what make Pearl, the employer of choice. As a woman-owned, HUBZone-certified social enterprise, Pearl offers hiring priority to our Veterans, Military Spouses, and their families, as well as individuals with disabilities.
Operating Hours: Specialists must be available to attend a PAID 3 weeks training session. Training is conducted M-F, approx 40 hrs per week. 24/7/365 Operations. Full-time and Part-time (20 hours) shifts are available.
Location(s): Bossier City, LA
- Broadband internet connection with a minimum upload speed of 20 Mbps and download speed of 5 Mbps. No Satellite Connections. Test your network at speedtest.net to verify before you apply.
- Ethernet cable access. Wi-Fi-only connectivity is prohibited.
- Private and secure workspace within your home. Away from noise and distractions.
- Computer equipment, monitor, and headset will be provided.
- Respond to incoming service calls and/or to self-service ticketing queues on behalf of our client to provide accurate and appropriate information.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize end-user issues to ensure that inquiries are successfully resolved.
- Utilize troubleshooting techniques to resolve hardware, software, and network issues.
- Document incident status and solutions in incident database tools.
- Diagnose, identify, isolate, and analyze problems utilizing historical database records.
- Adhere to established levels of service.
- Stick to established customer service and documentation standards within required time frames.
- Adhere to contact center scheduling during hours of operation.
- Perform clerical and/or administrative duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required
- AA/AS, or equivalent in a related field of study preferred
- 1+ years of related experience
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Residents must live within a 60-mile radius of the Bossier City, LA, or El Paso, TX facility. Will be required to work onsite twice per month.
- Must be eligible to obtain public trust clearance
- Availability to work any shift during hours of operation (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Home office or a quiet space to work and reliable high-speed internet access
- Louisiana residents within a 60-mile radius of the Bossier City facility may be required to work onsite in the future.
- Experience troubleshooting software and hardware issues (Windows and MAC O/S, internet systems, and networking)
- Familiarity with contact center management database
- Previous experience working with a ticketing system
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation, Credit Check, eQIP Suitability, and Skills Assessments Required
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pearl Interactive Network (Pearl) provides multi-channel contact center solutions, specializing in consultative, compassionate, and often complex interactions supporting beneficiaries, employees, and people requiring healthcare, government, and commercial services. At Pearl, our business is built on a people-driven culture. Whether it’s taking our own funds and investing in a bus to transport employees or holding employee appreciation days, Pearl offers employees a supportive, family-like environment.
By taking care of the team serving your specific needs, they can focus on taking care of you. That’s why we have high retention and recall rates. Another reason for this is our recruitment and hiring practices. Pearl is steadfast when aligning people with impeccable performance and your organization’s goals while holding a strong ability to scale quickly without compromising quality or culture. We also invest in our clients’ communities, which is appealing to prospective candidates. This can range from school supply drives for the local school system to participating in local festivals.
Our professional coaching program, compliments supervisor coaching by offering personal enrichment including strengths assessment and employee engagement, on-demand skills training, and career path coaching.
Who We Hire:
We give hiring priorities to disabled veterans, veterans, people with disabilities, military spouses, and people living in geographically challenged areas. Given our combined business and social mission, our company name includes “Interactive Network” because we interact and network with clients, candidate referral sources, and candidates.
Customer Satisfaction, Teamwork and Family Atmosphere, Quality, Respect, Transparency, Innovation
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc.
AddressBossier City, LA
TechnologyView all jobs at Pearl Interactive Network, Inc.
Get fresh HELP DESK Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!