Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: 16 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pearl Interactive Network is seeking to hire a Human Resources Generalist – Onsite.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for local, on-site Human Resources functions in a busy, seasonal, call center environment.
Why choose Pearl Interactive Network?
Join Our Team and embrace the winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee's desires and efforts to serve our consumers, clients, and community. Our values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, a family atmosphere, quality services, respect for each other, transparency, and innovation are what make Pearl, the employer of choice. As a woman-owned, HUBZone certified social enterprise, Pearl offers hiring priority to our Veterans, Military Spouses, and their families, as well as individuals with disabilities.
Pearl offers a Competitive Compensation and Benefits package to include:
- Rate: $40K - $45K salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off, Paid holidays
- 401K eligibility
- Additional ancillary benefits to support your lifestyle professionally, physically, and financially through our professional development and coaching program.
Operating Hours: 9 am - 6 pm EST, Monday - Friday
Location(s): Winchester, KY
- Assist in seasonal recruiting efforts including interviewing, scheduling, testing, and onboarding.
- Lead, organize, and staff open house recruiting efforts.
- Help with new employee orientation, employee development, and training.
- Administer company benefit programs including employee inquiries, enrollment and change administration, vendor relations, claims assistance, and billing.
- Enter employee information into HRIS systems, as well as other personnel change form management.
- FMLA, STD, and Medical Accommodations management.
- Complete unemployment insurance claim forms and attend unemployment hearings on behalf of the company as needed.
- Manage workers’ compensation claims and yearly OSHA reporting.
- Assist with other Human Resource, Recruiting, and Staff Management Reporting.
- Partner with Management and Supervisory staff for Employee Relations, Performance Management, and employee terminations as needed.
- Conduct investigations as warranted.
- Participate in and manage employee wellness, company culture, and training programs.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Human Resource Generalist functions
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Employee relations experience preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Knowledgeable in Human Resources principles and employment law
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Able to adapt to change required
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees’ desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients, and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency, and innovation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation, Drug Screening, and Skills Assessment Required
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc.
1025 Bypass Rd.Columbus, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Pearl Interactive Network, Inc.
Get fresh HR Generalist Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.