Veterans & those with a disability: Need extra income for the holidays? Apply today! We're hiring!
VETERANS AND THOSE WITH DISABILITIES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
The Customer Service Representative – Inbound Calls is responsible to answer incoming calls from customers, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information. Two – three weeks paid training provided.
- Utilize standard technology such as a telephone, e-mail, and web browser.
- Navigate to the appropriate pre-scripted responses which they must read verbatim to provide basic general and claims specific information.
- Follow established and documented policies and standard operating procedures, such as, filling out timesheets and adhering to privacy rules.
- Assist caller with filling out online application and submitting it electronically to plan provider for processing.
- Complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries such as clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read by the CSR to the caller.
- Refer calls as required to CSR 2.
- May be required to work holidays. Overtime may be required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Classification: Part and full-time opportunities with potential permanent
Operating Hours: 24 hours per day, Sunday - Saturday
Location: Lawrence, KS
Salary: $12.95 per hour
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 6 months customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required.
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly, professionally and fluently.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM.
- Experience working with a PC and the Windows operating system is required.
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times required.
- Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team is required.
- All CCO personnel will be required by contract to undergo program update training as the program changes.
- Spanish fluency is desirable.
Background Investigation and Skills Assessment Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Non-Sales, Call Center Agent, CSR, Entry Level, Phone Skills, Customer Service, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Responsive, Data Entry, Attention to Detail, Professional Telephone Manner, Call Center, Inbound Calls, Organizational Skills, Judgment, Teamwork, Resilient, Representative, Support, Associate, Call Center Associate, Call Center Representative, Administrative, Healthcare, Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.