- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You'll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
$18 - $22 hourly
About Pearl Dental
We are a quality-conscious, state-of-the-art dental office. We love our patients and have created an environment that makes dentistry approachable. Our culture is the strength that enables us to provide excellence in dentistry. We believe in transparent communication, trust, and fun!
Get fresh Dentist Office Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.