- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people. The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business. The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.Compensation:
- Build strong and productive partnerships with dentists and office teams
- Recruit, hire, develop, and retain high performance teams through training/education, coaching, expectation setting and accountability
- Ensure effective execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies, procedures, OSHA, and government regulations
- Provide support to Office Manager to help manage controllable expenses
- Make effective decisions based on data analysis, organizational observations, and cost controls
- Support and achieve performance targets and budgeted goals
- Identify opportunities within the dental practices and create improvement action plans
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures.
- Recommends policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Ensures work environments are adequate and safe.
- Oversees offices, ensuring each is reaching goals set by departmental and company leadership.
- Plans, directs, controls, evaluates, monitors, and forecasts budgets and cost of sales in each division to achieve financial objectives.
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale.
- Improves customer service and satisfaction through policy and procedural changes.
- Leads coordination and integration of efforts among operations, engineering, technology, and customer service divisions to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes.
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, patients, industry, and community.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service, etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis
- Ability to comply with safety procedures, privacy rules, and regulations in order to maintain a safe working environment
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong working knowledge of dental terminology
- Must take ownership and act with a sense of urgency and commitment to resolving issues
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
- High attention to detail
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We are a quality-conscious, state-of-the-art dental office. We love our patients and created an environment that makes work fun! Our culture is the strength that enables us to provide excellence in dentistry.
Pearl Dental Stamford
BusinessView all jobs at Pearl Dental Stamford