Pearl City Media is a fast-growing, fresh-thinking, agency looking for an experienced WordPress Web Developer (front-end) with design experience. We've quickly grown beyond our core staff and need to expand to support our growing client base.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a strong and diverse portfolio that demonstrates impactful website design.
- Is proficient in building websites in WordPress and within the Divi website building platform including use of the Divi library to move content and templates from one site to another
- Works well with others and is a team player.
- Is up to date on the latest UI/UX trends.
- Experienced in building B2B and B2C websites for clients.
- Has experience implementing diverse plug-ins.
- Can implement standard design principles within website builds.
- Develop front-end strategy and implementation on websites as well produce internal projects.
- Ensure that they are both functional, creative, unique, and well-structured from a UI/UX standpoint.
- Be able to think through simple design principles when making changes to current clients’ websites as well as simple layouts (rooted in UI/UX) for new sites.
- Our experienced designers will take the lead in design but we want to ensure that this person has an eye for design as well.
- Stay up to date on best practices and best-in-class work to continue to position our team as creative thinkers.
- Research, test, and implement plug-ins that allow for development efficiencies.
- Work with back-end and full stack developers to ensure each site is user-friendly and functions properly.
- 2-5 years of experience either at an agency, freelancing, or working client-direct.
- Extensive WordPress experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to thrive in a team environment.
- A desire to learn and grow from skilled designers and developers.
Candidates may be required to submit a work sample or complete an assessment.
You’ll be surrounded by an energetic, go-big or go-home team that’s changing the culture of working in an agency. There’s no cutthroat stuff here…we like each other and we’re eager to get to the next level and are willing to put in the work. We are looking for someone who is on the cutting edge of UI/UX WordPress trends and wants to help our clients produce great work. If you’re seeking a work-life balance but still want to be in the trenches of the marketing world, Pearl City Media wants to hear from you.