Peaks Edge Roofing is a family first company that believes their employees make the differences between good and great. We are searching for three (3) experienced, hard-working, driven and determined sales representative to help us take our company to the next level.
We have a positive company culture where leadership will do their best to put you in a position to succeed. We take away the mind numbing parts of the job and give you the tools needed to reach your personal and professional goals.
You'll be asked to:
- Generate leads and opportunities by utilizing the software provided and being creative and strategic.
- Run face to face presentations with prospective clients and develop a relationship with them to retain them as a lifelong client.
- Become an expert in the roofing industry and be able to give product and service recommendations that will meet the clients needs.
- Keep your pipeline of leads, opportunities and prospects up do date and be detailed oriented.
- Prepare proposals for clients and build their confidence in you and your service.
- Meet with insurance adjusters when needed to make sure the client and their needs are met fully.
- Measure roofs, write up material orders and help schedule crews to get the job done right the first time.
Your leadership team will:
- Work hard to make sure you are given the best tools available in the industry.
- Support you and your goals and dreams.
- Give you opportunities for training and development to make sure our people are the best in the industry.
- Help you advance your career and leadership abilities.
- Be positive and encouraging and expect the same.
- Be able to go with the rhythms of life as work may require some weekends and evening work from time to time.
- Be willing to work within a 75-mile radius of Decatur, TX.
- Have 2-3 years minimum roofing sales or project management experience.
- Be willing to be a road warrior when necessary and generate business.
- Be energetic, willing to learn and teach, and have a positive outlook on their future.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be a person of integrity, honesty and trustworthiness.
Potential Salary is:
$65,000 - $125,000 or more, per year, as an Independent Contractor.
This role is 100% commission and bonuses with percentages depending upon experience.