Full Stack Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
Thank you for your interest in PeakActivity!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
PeakActivity is a fast-paced environment, with incredible customers, providing an unbeatable opportunity for someone who wants to learn and grow in their career. Our client is looking for an exceptional individual to work within a growing eCommerce development team. As a Developer you will report to the Director of eCommerce and architect and implement solutions on the Adobe Commerce B2B platform. We are looking for an innovative technical developer who is excited about coding and design and is looking to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
We are looking for someone incredibly motivated and organized with great attention to detail. You must be able to think creatively, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure. You work independently with little direction and can navigate complex problems. Are you ready for the challenge that could launch or grow your career? If so, we want to hear from you.
- Software Development, you will be developing ReactJS software (both new code and updates to existing code) daily
- Conform to development standards, best practices, and methodologies
- Help define and scope projects accurately, as well as deliver within budgeted hours
- Develop, coordinate, and evolve quality assurance (testing) procedures
- Foster/create a development environment conducive to creativity, collaboration, experimentation, and a true “Maker” mentality
- Must have experience and be comfortable working in a complex business environment, with multiple service dependencies (API’s / web services), and be capable of working/collaborating across departments to be informed by the “internal customer” and the ever-evolving needs of a large, international business
Minimum Experience, Skills and Education
- Love to Code: this is a software development role, you will be writing primarily new code, debugging code, working with a team of developers, and interacting with multiple APIs every day
- Embrace New Technology: Our client is rapidly expanding its online presence and requires employees who are constantly learning and adjusting
- Web Frontend Development: Experience with User Interface Design, CSS/SASS, HTML 5.
- Educated: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Development Methodology: agile, scrum, continuous integration
- Code Management / Version Control: Git, Git-Flow, Continuous Integration, Bit Bucket
- Platforms: Adobe Commerce, AWS
- Measurement and analytics: Google Analytics
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
PeakActivity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Loyalty, Authenticity and Create Positive Energy. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.
***Only candidates eligible to work in the United States will be considered.***
Powered by JazzHR
AddressBoynton Beach, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at PeakActivity