Peak Wellness Center
Peak Wellness Center is a nonprofit organization that has been dedicated to strengthening our communities through quality service for over 60 years. We are committed to the clients we serve and embrace our core values of Community, Compassion, Excellence, Responsiveness and Trustworthiness. We have a large variety of services to meet the needs of our clients and can connect with them both in clinic and remotely through telehealth therapy. We are fully certified with the Wyoming Department of Health and have achieved internationally recognized CARF accreditation.
We are looking for compassionate and dedicated Counselors to join our team in helping our community. We provide clinical supervision and our team focused approach provides the opportunity for peer consultation. Peak also has an education and training program to support ongoing professional growth for all staff. This training program also provides opportunities to earn CEU’s towards maintaining licensure.
We offer competitive pay in addition to a great benefits package that offers:
Medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability coverage, PTO that begins accruing immediately, paid floating personal holidays in addition to paid annual holidays, Bereavement Leave, an immediate 403(b) retirement plan, and we are a HRSA approved site (student loan repayment)
We have opportunities Laramie, Cheyenne, Wheatland, and Torrington Wyoming.
For questions about these opportunities please feel free to reach out to Matt Baars, Peak Wellness Center Recruiter at
To learn more about all the opportunities we have available visit us at
See what we have been up to in the community and learn more about us at
Job Title: Clinician
- Masters or Doctorate degree in counseling, psychology, social work, psychiatry or related field with supervised experience providing mental health services
- Full or Provisional Wyoming Professional license LPC, LCSW, LMFT (or ability to obtain)
Provide and coordinate clinical services throughout the course of an individual’s treatment. Ensure treatment practices are in accordance with practice standards, are appropriate to client needs and in compliance with agency standards. Professionalism, ethical conduct and active participation with colleagues is essential and includes treatment coordination between other Peak Wellness staff and community providers. Maintenance of professional licensure and/or certification is required.
Core Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Proficiency with computers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to learn new computer software quickly
- Proficiency with modern standard office equipment
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Successfully interact with clients and team members in professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Demonstrate independent work initiative and sound judgement
1. Receives referrals for services. Refers inappropriate referrals to appropriate community service provider(s).
2. Conducts assessments upon intake, including clinical assessments. Completes required documentation and develops initial Treatment Plans.
3. Provides individual, marital, family, group and rehabilitative services as appropriate to client needs. Makes appropriate referrals as needed during course of treatment.
4. Develops and maintains positive working relationship with other community providers. Coordinates with other Peak Wellness Center staff and other community providers in providing joint treatment as reflected in treatment plan. Prepares needed reports of treatment as requested.
5. Maintains case records to reflect course of treatment and provide required documentation. Provides follow-up and aftercare planning services as needed. Expeditiously discharges inactive clients.
6. Provides emergency services during work hours and after hours as assigned.
7. Provides program and case consultation and education services internally, and to other community groups and individuals. Participates in agency program development activities.
8. Provides liaison service for local, regional and state hospitals to ensure continuity of care for Center clients.
9. Maintains therapeutic responsibility for the collection of fees.
10.To ensure the smooth functioning of clinic operations, the therapist will attend staff meetings, supervisory conferences and clinical supervision as assigned by the clinic director.
11.Provides mental health/substance abuse evaluations and prepares reports of findings and recommendations.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work performed and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties the supervisor might require.
Peak Wellness Center aspires to be the absolute best by embracing five core values: Community, Compassion, Excellence, Responsiveness and Trustworthiness! We are boldly dedicated to strengthening our community through wellness and empowering ourselves and others toward excellence. An inclusive, private, nonprofit clinic, Peak keeps high-quality services affordable for anyone in the community by accepting most insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid while also offering a sliding fee scale based on financial status.
Peak Wellness Center
Why Work Here?PEAK WELLNESS CENTER Peak Wellness Center aspires to be the absolute best by embracing five core values: Community, Compassion, Excellence, Responsiveness and Trustworthiness! We are boldly dedicated to strengthening our community through wellness and empowering ourselves and others toward excellence. An inclusive, private, nonprofit clinic, Peak keeps high-quality services affordable for anyone in the community by accepting most insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid while also offering a sliding fee scale based on financial status.
Peak has been serving our communities for 60 years. We offer a team based approach, competitive pay, and great benefits package!