Field Service Technician II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Internal Job Description
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work under the supervision of the Field Services Manager and guidance of Field Services Engineer
- Install, service, and troubleshoot the Company's Cart Containment and other systems
- Perform Preventive Maintenance of the Company’s Cart Containment and other systems
- Complete any service and repair work orders, primarily within your assigned areas as they arise
- Travel (up to 70%) to various areas of the country, with flexibility of working night and weekend shifts, to complete installation, service and maintenance of the Company’s systems
- Makes substantive and comprehensive decisions on job sites regarding appropriate work needed to remedy system issues
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, while remaining highly organized and efficient
- Assistance in the training of Field Services Technicians, ASP, and Contractors
- Take and follow through on directions and instructions while remaining customer focused
- Adhere to the Company’s standard operating procedures
- Abiding commitment to Company’s Core Values, Mission, and Vision
- Utilization of installation and service scheduling systems and other service and expense tracking
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment; adaptable
- Attention to details
- Be highly organized and efficient
- Ability to take directions and follow through on instructions
- Ability to handle difficult customers with diplomacy, tact, and problem-solving
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have good leadership skills
- Have experience working with Security Camera Systems, Point of Sales Systems, Electrical Devices, and Wireless Devices
- Have experience with dustless concrete cutting and asphalt
- Have experience installing devices in a retail environment
- Have experience running wires through walls and ceilings
- Have experience troubleshooting and tuning electrical devices
- Have experience bending and running conduit
- Have experience using power tools and scissor lifts
- Computer and other software proficiency in installation and service scheduling systems and other service and expense tracking
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3+ years of experience directly related to the installation of devices in a retail environment such as point of sale systems, alarm systems, or security camera systems;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in electrical and low voltage devices, concrete cutting, bending, and running conduit, and running wires through walls and ceilings; and experience with power tools and scissor lifts.
- Experience as general contractor or related fields are highly desirable.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are a must to ensure cooperation and positive results.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Peak TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Our profession demands the utmost in professionalism, trust, respect and reliable service.
PEAK Technical Staffing USA is dedicated to staffing the Technical needs of our clients on a contract temporary and direct placement basis. We offer challenging assignments that are on the cutting edge of technology and present excellent opportunities for career growth. PEAK's Engineering service offering encompasses a variety of specialties in demand in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Transportation, Defense, Aerospace, Entertainment, Telecommunications, Energy/Utilities and Petrochemical Industries. PEAK's IT service offerings include SOA/Web Services, ERP/CRM, BI/DW and eBusiness Solutions.