ELECTRICAL ENGINEER/DESIGNER (LIGHTING & POWER)
Assists project managers with all aspects of the project from proposal to final engineered design.
- Assists with the preparation of design drawings by performing:
- Site surveys
- Title 24 calculations
- Lighting & power plan design and layouts
- Panel schedules
- Load calculations
- Single line designs
- Product specifications
- Coordinates with Architects, Structural, Civil and Mechanical Engineers
- Assists project managers by organizing details of construction drawings and responding to construction administration items as they arise.
- Conducts quality control checks of construction documents with project managers.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Windows operating system required.
- REVIT experience a plus!
- Knowledge/experience with California construction and city codes preferred.
- Field construction experience preferred.
- Competitive salary based on experience and education.
- Excellent benefits and 401K.