Customer Service Representative
Peak Structural Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
- Hourly rate plus monthly bonuses!
- Full-time benefits!
At Peak Structural, we are one team minded and strongly believe in following our core values 1.) Humble – We are ready and willing to be gracious in our approach to the job and our people. 2.) Hungry – Strongly driven and highly motivated to do our best and be the best at what we do. 3.) Team focused – We put team success over individual success 4.) Disciplined – We do what needs to be done no matter what.
Our core values are the foundation on which we make our decisions. It is what drives us to create remarkable experiences for not only our customers, but for our team. Here at Peak, we do not just talk about what we believe in; we are living examples of it.
Have a sense of adventure for growth and opportunity? We give it to you. 70% of our management team has been promoted within, and this is not counting the rest of the team members who are steadily moving up in the company. At Peak Structural, not only do we believe in one team, but we also believe in giving opportunities for our people to grow. If you feel as though you live out our values, then join us as we create remarkable experiences for our customers, and for our people!
POSITION: Customer Center Representative
REPORTS TO: Customer Care Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Answers and makes calls, sets sales appointments, schedules Annual Maintenances, and follows up on a variety of issues.
2. Keeps customer files updated, complete, and accurate.
3. Meets or exceeds goals for Net sales appointments, Annual Maintenances, and lead conversion.
4. Listens to, grades, and submits weekly self-performance call reviews.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
1. Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
2. Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
3. Skill in verbal communication.
4. Ability to understand, speak, read, and write English.
5. Exhibits a growth mindset, knowing that more is possible.
6. Genuinely humble and not threatened by the success of others.
7. Passion for learning about new ideas and practices.
8. Ability to handle a variety of tasks.
9. Ability to perform accurate data entry.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High school diploma or GED preferred;
2. 1+ years of experience in customer service; or,
3. A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
This job also has a tiered bonus system that is applied when metrics are met, and increases when the metrics are increased.
Peak Structural has won multiple awards for outstanding customer service including the BBB Excellence in Customer Service Award and the Angie’s List Super Service Award. With a mission of delivering remarkable customer experiences, the Peak Structural team is honored to partner with homeowners and businesses to protect their most valuable assets.
Peak StructuralWhy Work Here?
We are one team minded and strongly believe in following our core values of Humble, Hungry, Team Focused, and Disciplined.
Peak Structural is a fast growing, locally owned foundation, waterproofing, crawl space, and concrete repair company. Founded in 2002, the company serves homeowners and businesses throughout Colorado's Front Range. Peak Structural has won multiple awards for outstanding customer service including the BBB Excellence in Customer Service Award and the Angie’s List Super Service Award. With a mission of delivering remarkable customer experiences, the Peak Structural team is honored to partner with homeowners and businesses to protect their most valuable assets.
AddressColorado Springs, CO