Peak Structural Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Come join our team, a place where you are supported and you earn extra money!
- $500 Hiring Bonus!
- Automatic $1.00 an hour raise after 3 months!
- Automatic $1.00 an hour raise when you complete OSHA 10 training!
- Pay Per Job Bonus System: Opportunity to bonus after every job is completed!
- Two weeks of specialized training with an assigned trainer!
- Full-time benefits (medical, dental, vision, and life) after 60 days. A 401(k) after a year!
Have a sense of adventure for growth and opportunity? We give it to you. 70% of our management team has been promoted within, and this is not counting the rest of the team members who are steadily moving up in the company. At Peak Structural, not only do we believe in one team, but we also believe in giving opportunities for our people to grow. If you feel as though you live out our values, then join us as we create remarkable experiences for our customers, and for our people!
At Peak Structural, we are one team minded and strongly believe in following our core values 1.) Humble – We are ready and willing to be gracious in our approach to the job and our people. 2.) Hungry – Strongly driven and highly motivated to do our best and be the best at what we do. 3.) Team focused – We put team success over individual success 4.) Disciplined – We do what needs to be done no matter what.
Our core values are the foundation on which we make our decisions. It is what drives us to create remarkable experiences for not only our customers, but for our team. Here at Peak, we do not just talk about what we believe in; we are living examples of it.
POSITION: Installation Technician
REPORTS TO: Crew Leader
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Loads/unloads truck with materials, tools, and equipment.
2. Performs installation duties according to the Crew Leader’s and Lead Technician’s instruction and Peak Structural-approved methods, standards, and timetables.
3. Drives for Peak Structural in a safe manner.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
1. Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred.
2. Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools preferred.
3. Genuinely humble, not threatened by the success of others.
4. Passion for learning new ideas and practices.
5. Exhibits a growth mindset, knowing that more is possible.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High school diploma or GED preferred;
2. A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
3. A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS FOR LIFTING, CARRYING, PUSHING, PULLING
Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly or to move objects.
Peak Structural has won multiple awards for outstanding customer service including the BBB Excellence in Customer Service Award and the Angie’s List Super Service Award. With a mission of delivering remarkable customer experiences, the Peak Structural team is honored to partner with homeowners and businesses to protect their most valuable assets.
Peak StructuralWhy Work Here?
We are one team minded and strongly believe in following our core values of Humble, Hungry, Team Focused, and Disciplined.
Peak Structural is a fast growing, locally owned foundation, waterproofing, crawl space, and concrete repair company. Founded in 2002, the company serves homeowners and businesses throughout Colorado's Front Range. Peak Structural has won multiple awards for outstanding customer service including the BBB Excellence in Customer Service Award and the Angie’s List Super Service Award. With a mission of delivering remarkable customer experiences, the Peak Structural team is honored to partner with homeowners and businesses to protect their most valuable assets.
AddressColorado Springs, CO