Our client in Monticello is looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant.
- Receive, calendar, and file documents that we are served in cases.
- Triple file documents that we are served in cases by saving the pdf documents to our file management system (LegalFiles), and the Cloud service MS Windows system; and by printing copies to be filed in physical folders.
- Calendar deadlines based on served document pursuant to this Firm’s deadlines.
- Maintain file review sheets for the different practice areas to set and calendar deadlines for tasks.
- Coordinate deadlines/ timelines, by following up with the assigned team members to make sure that they complete tasks on schedule and provide completed task results as needed.
- Assist other legal assistant, in maintaining client files to assure that all physical documents are filed properly.
- Assist Paralegals and/or attorneys as needed.
- Very Organized
- Task Oriented
- Upbeat and Personable
- Experience in Administration
- Bachelors Certificate in Law or related (desirable)
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiency.
- Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents.
We are dedicated to helping you find the absolute best fit for your needs, whether it's staffing a job opening or finding your next job!
Because we care about our clients and job seekers, we strive to develop a mutual partnership by adjusting our services to meet your needs. Our commitment to superb customer service means that every phone call and email receives a prompt response and our individual attention. Our goal is to help you succeed!