Landscaping Installation Crew Member/Equipment Operator (Sod Installation)
Peak Sodding Holly Springs, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
Peak Sodding is a locally owned landscaping company that specializes in the installation of sod at residential properties. We are committed to building strong teams which allows each team member the ability to achieve their personal and professional goals. Our #1 focus is our employees as we believe that by creating the best culture and environment to work in, we will be able to exceed our clients' expectations.
Our Landscaping Installation Crew Member/Equipment Operator will provide landscaping services centered around the installation of sod. This can include light grading, lawn preparation, spreading of top soil, hauling and laying sod, installing mulch and pinestraw and installing drainage.
This position is ideal for anyone with experience looking to be a part of a company they can grow alongside with. This is a small business will full potential and intention to grow into a local authority within our field.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow work order and guide crew to ensure the job is done right the first time.
- Proficiently and safely operate landscaping equipment such as sod cutter, shovels, rakes, wheel barrows and mini skid steer.
- Drive company-provided vehicle and trailer.
- Track time on job with a mobile app.
- Speak with clients while on the job regarding their lawn and landscaping needs.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment via daily equipment and vehicle checks before/after each day.
- 100% team player
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid Driver's License in the State of North Carolina
- Clean driving record
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write and type client reports, job reports, etc.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position including, but not limited to, bending, hunching, kneeling, standing, balancing, climbing, stooping, crawling, walking, pushing, pulling and lifting 50+ lbs.
- Experience required. Ideal experience includes proficiency in sod, drainage and heavy equipment operation. Any experience with hardscapes or irrigation is highly favored.
Benefits and Perks
- Peak Sodding is a growing company and there will be opportunity to advance into management/sales positions.
- This is a part-time position with the opportunity for full-time hours as the season ramps up. On average, you will work 30-40 hours per week.
- Pay rate starts at $18/hour and will be increased following first pay period with potential of greater hourly pay or salary dependent upon abilities.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressHolly Springs, NC
ConstructionView all jobs at Peak Sodding