Dental Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell our services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- 2+ years experience in Sales is required
- Experience in Dental specific sales is considered an asset
- Proven track record of success as a sales representative
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Have you finally found what you're looking for? If so, please send us your updated resume for our review.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Dental industry: 2 years (Required)
Peak Sales Recruiting
320 March RdOttawa, ON
Get fresh Pro Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.