Peak Performers is a nonprofit recruiting firm specializing in contract roles for Texas public sector clients. We've partnered with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) to recruit for a Technical Support Specialist in Austin, TX.
Since opening its doors in 2009, the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) serves, protects, and advances residents and industries throughout Texas with quality motor vehicle-related services. TxDMV is an exceptional state agency in many capacities, most notably its ability to raise significant revenue for the State that are then utilized to build and maintain Texas’ roads and bridges. The Department is responsible for registering millions of vehicles, regulating vehicle dealers, giving credentials to buses and commercial trucks, issuing weight permits, and awarding grants to law enforcement agencies to reduce vehicle-related crime. Join TxDMV on the front lines in keeping Texas’ roads efficient, lawful, and safe.
- Troubleshooting Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Microsoft 0365
- Working knowledge of end user computing hardware and peripherals
- Experience with Software Packaging and Windows Installer (MSI/MST), InstallShield, and installation methods
- Experience with Invanti LANDesk or similar deployment software tool
You may also have:
- Certified Ivanti LANDesk Administrator/Engineer (CLA/CLE)
- Experience with PC encryption tools (McAfee, BitLocker, etc)
- Advanced scripting skills
- Creation and customization for Windows 10
Project term: As Soon As Possible - Lasting Six Months
Compensation: $29.50/hr (W2)
Work Location: 3800 Jackson Avenue Bldg 5, Austin, Texas 78731
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
What's it like to work for Peak Performers?
- Qualified applicants with chronic medical conditions and/or disabilities receive job preference.
- Our clients can hire you at any time - with no fee! We want you to get hired.
- We pay weekly through direct deposit.
- We offer ACA compliant health insurance at 60 days.
- In business since 1994, our relationships span 25 years and thousands of job placements.
All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
Applicants for employment with Peak Performers must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.
Peak Performers is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Peak Performers does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.