Sr Software Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Peak Performers is hiring a Sr. Software Engineer for a Full time Remote position.
Salary: $125-140K + 10% bonus
Our client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer who will focus on building out lead/sales management platform. You will build modern React based applications using the latest technologies. The job responsibilities will include understanding the customer journey from our website to helping them or their loved ones move into a retirement community based on their lifestyle and needs.
- Partner with your peers in Product, Design, Scrum Masters and technology to innovate on current and future product offerings.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Participating in meaningful and thorough code reviews.
- Ensure performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Collaborate with the team to ship new features rapidly.
- Optimize web sites for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Lead a team of onsite or off-shore developers. Provide guidance on technologies, architectural patterns, and frameworks.
- You have a strong passion for new technologies and driving innovation.
- Strong focus on learning new technologies and expanding your skillset
- Always to ready to look for innovative solutions.
- Deliver high quality & production ready code.
Required skills and competencies
- 5+ years of full stack development experience.
- Expert in front end development in React and Storybook
- Experience in implementing design patterns
- Developing modern websites & services using React and Next.js
- Strong experience in design and development of API including REST and GraphQL
- Experience in implementing a component library using StoryBook.js
- Strong understanding of AWS Services, Docker Containers, and CI/CD
- Experience with database technologies like: MySQL / PostgreSQL / MongoDB / Elasticsearch
Recently awarded one of the 2022 Best Places to work in NY and Best HR teams by Comparably, the leading workplace culture and brand reputation platform, our client is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
TechnologyView all jobs at Peak Performers