Business Analyst - PeopleSoft HR
- Posted: 11 days ago
- $63 Hourly
As the Business Analyst II you will
Performs senior-level business/systems analysis work. Coordinates gathering, development, and documentation of user requirements; and the review, assessment, and improvement of business processes. Uses best practices in business analysis and process modeling. Must be able to apply analytical skills to various business and technical processes. Works under the direction of the Business Analysis Manager.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes with and without systems and assists in the preparation of proposals to procure or develop new systems.
- Assess and review user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems; and computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Coordinate the service request life cycle through customer-related service request responses, business requirements coordination across program areas, business requirements elicitation from requesters, and technical specifications and related artifacts review; and monitors system integration and user acceptance testing prior to implementation.
- Identify potential project risks and options for mitigation.
- Identify and resolve issues and risks associated with approved projects.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems relating to production systems, programs and business processes.
- Review complex project artifacts such as project charters, design documentation, test plans, and risk assessment plans, and provides feedback.
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Experience in a scrum master role; excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts
- Coordinates sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-up
- Works with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Coaches team members in Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
What are we looking for?
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in management information systems or business is preferred.
- Eight years of experience planning, eliciting, analyzing, and managing business requirements and monitoring throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Eight years of experience leading simple and complex business process reengineering and transformation efforts that deliver efficiency improvements in quality and customer experience
- Eight years of experience performing a liaison role between functional and technical teams
- Eight years’ experience with projects addressing some of the following fields: data management, data quality, secure data transfers, data warehousing, data modeling, or data migration
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex issues and propose solutions.
- Ability to analyze systems and procedures.
- Ability to write and revise standards and procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
About this position
Rate: $63 hour
Length of engagement: Immediately through the end of March 2023
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week. Schedule to be determined.
Location: Downtown, Austin Texas
The Peak Performers difference
Excellent medical health, dental & vision insurance at 60 days
Our employees may choose to participate in a 403(b) retirement plan
Qualified applicants with chronic medical conditions and/or disabilities receive priority placement
We pay weekly through direct deposit
In business since 1994 and thousands of job placements
All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
Applicants for employment with Peak Performers must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.
Peak Performers is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Peak Performers does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
BusinessView all jobs at Peak Performers