Service Technician - Automotive - Chicago Area Dealership
Service Technician – Automotive - Chicago Area Dealership
We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs. To be a success at our dealership, you need to have solid skills and solid ethics. We also know that to keep a good service tech, a dealership has to treat them right by paying them well and offering room for learning and advancement. Here, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business and make great money while doing it. If you love diagnosing and repairing vehicles while maintaining a positive attitude, then let’s talk!
$2,000 - $4,000 Signing Bonus Available!
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work in cooperation with shop foreman
- Provide labor estimates to service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Peak Performance Team, our core philosophy is that leaders should have the freedom to make their own decisions regarding the products they offer and how they handle claims. We accomplish this by creating customized, wealth-building purchase and protection products, previously available only to administrators and the largest franchise dealer groups and bring them to all dealerships..and we’ll train your staff in the best ways to present and sell the products to maximize your profits and create a satisfied customer-base who will not only return for future purchases but will also sell YOU to their families and friends. We’ll make you their hero!
PPT staff is comprised of industry experts dedicated to their craft. As real-world professionals who have spent years working in dealerships, insurance companies, and TPA’s; we have become true subject matter experts in sales and marketing, captive and risk management, product design, and more. We understand the complexities and challenges that dealers face. That’s why we’ve made it our revenue rather than lining the pockets of a corporate administrator.
Peak Performance TeamChicago, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.