Calling all marketing students! Are you looking to further your experience in the field of marketing? Peak Performance Physical Therapy is searching for a marketing intern who is looking to gain experience, work in a fun team atmosphere with a family feel, and help make an impact on our community.
- An abundance of professional and patient referrals with kept appointments. An abundance of patient direct reaches for services and a widely exposed profitable image in the community.
This is a part time, unpaid position. Looking for candidates who want to gain experience and earn course credit.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Support marketing department with activities in relation to digital media presence, community engagement, and referral relationships.
- Help organize marketing events
Requirements and skills:
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
Main Statistics and Production Quotas:
- # of online converted leads: 25/month
- Peak Performance Physical Therapy's name in PR one time per location per weekvia radio, social media, TV, print or other sources.
Peak Performance Physical TherapyLansing, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.