- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a fast-paced, vindicating career in a field that changes men’s lives? Look no further! Peak Performance For Men is looking for a Nurse Practitioner.
Peak Performance For Men uses a revolutionary, wave-based, non-invasive therapy known as Focused Linear Compression Therapy (FLCT) to correct the underlying issues that cause most men’s erectile dysfunction (ED). The Nurse Practitioner works in conjunction with Peak Performance’s Chief Medical Officer to enroll new patients into the Peak Performance protocol.
All necessary job-specific training is provided by company.
- Assess patient’s pertinent medical history and ED symptoms to determine candidacy for FLCT.
- Educate patient on the mechanisms of action of FLCT and its therapeutic benefits.
- Determine appropriate treatment protocol for patient based on company standards.
- Coordinate patient enrollment in recommended treatment protocol based on company standards.
- Self-starter and passionate, autonomous performer.
- Proficiency working in a team-based atmosphere.
- Prior experience as a Nurse Practitioner or higher.
- Familiarity with urology and/or men’s health.
- $100,000 plus Benefits
Powered by JazzHR
Peak Performance For Men
HealthcareView all jobs at Peak Performance For Men