- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced Service Manager for Old Forge Townhomes and Hallfield Apartments.
Job Title: Service Manager
Location: Nottingham, MD
Description: Peak Management is seeking an experienced service manager to oversee the operations and maintenance for our community in the Perry Hall area. As Service Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring first-class maintenance of the community, providing excellent customer service to all residents, and projecting a professional image to prospects, contractors, and anyone visiting the community.
Job Duties Include:
- Maintain community assets, including buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Prepare apartments for new residents in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships.
- Direct and coordinate efficient maintenance operation while maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Oversee all preventive maintenance and repairs at the community.
- Manage, lead, and motivate the maintenance team and continuously improve productivity.
- Perform daily, weekly, quarterly, and seasonal maintenance tasks on all systems in accordance with prescribed maintenance plan.
- Schedule, manage and provide access for all subcontractors.
- Accurately document all maintenance, safety, and preventive maintenance records as required.
- Remain available for all alarms or emergencies.
- Oversee the service & custodial staff at the location
- Adhere to all applicable federal, state, and local codes and standards.
- Prepare monthly service staff schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HVAC certification.
- Minimum 3 years of multi-family service management experience.
- Reliable transportation and valid Maryland driver's license.
Job Type: Full-time
- Multi-Family Service Management: 3 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver's License
- HVAC Certification
Whether it's the development of land, the construction of speculative projects, or the acquisition of operating assets, Peak Management's level of commitment ensures long-term success. Our expert staff works to maintain the highest value of their assets and the ultimate satisfaction of each and every customer and resident. Hands-on, proactive management, relationship-oriented business practices, and continued reinvestment in our properties are the keys to our success.
Our goal is quite simple: "To expertly manage our portfolio for long-term investment, to provide exceptional customer and resident service, and to develop long-lasting relationships." Our goal has been consistently achieved.
Peak Management LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Peak Management LLC