Retail Mobile Associate
We are searching for the next industry-leading wireless experts, who bring life-creativity-energy-motivation! Do you love helping customers face to face, get excited about the latest and greatest products out in the market, solve problems through strategic innovation, and are a die-hard team player who likes to earn amazing rewards and competitive pay?
If this sounds like you, then read on. You could be our next Retail Sales RockStar!.
Here is a closer look at the job:
A little run-down of the duties you'll be doing.
- Offer consultative sales and service to our customers by being an expert in products and services
- Deliver unparalleled in-store customer experience one customer at a time
- Assist with customer's routine transactions such as payments, answer any questions or concerns and solve any mobile device troubleshooting
- Required to attend mandatory scheduled meetings and events
- Completion of all E-Learnings, monthly Products and Service calls, and any other webinar or training workshops or calls available
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales goals
- Keep abreast of the rapidly evolving Wireless technology
- Create an environment for discovery in your store that sparks new ideas for using mobile communications
- Execute the processes and procedures that ensure that the front of the store works as well as the back from a customer perspective
- Cultivate long-term customer relationships
- Open and close the store
- Maintain all store standard operational procedures
If you've read this far and feel like this is the challenge you were meant to take on, then it's time to talk rewards for all your outstanding work. We offer:
- Competitive base pay plus outstanding bonus potential
- Phone service discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special, and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn't do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn't it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
Peak Locations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
9/hour + Commission
Do you fit the bill?
- Retail experience preferred, but not required
- Flexible schedules Sunday through Saturday
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish preferred
- A high school degree or GED