T-Mobile Retail Associate Manager
We need passionate sales consultants, who drive a competitive sales environment and love to win doing things the right way. Retail Sales Leads are the experts in front-facing customer experience, and the backbone of our leadership team. Are you someone who inspires your team daily through personal connections while executing over the top sales expectations?
If this sounds like you, then read on. You could be our next Retail Associate Manager.
Here’s a closer look at the job:
A little run-down of the duties you’ll be doing.
- Offer consultative sales and service on the sales floor during retail hours
- Floor Coaching is a priority, if you prefer to spend your time on the sales floor, read on
- Develop, motivate and manage a high-performing team
- Attend weekly conference calls
- Completion of all E-Learnings, monthly Products and Service calls, and any other webinar or training workshops or calls available
- Gather all paperwork and verify transactions were processed accurately daily
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales goals
- Keep abreast of the rapidly evolving Wireless technology
- Create an environment for learning in your store that builds skill sets and paychecks for you and your team
- Execute the processes and procedures that ensure that the “back” of the store works as well as the “front” from a customer and company perspective
- Cultivate long-term customer relationships
- Open and close the store with proper procedures
- Maintain all store operational procedures
If you’ve read this far and feel like this is the challenge you were meant to take on, then it’s time to talk rewards for all your outstanding work. We offer:
- Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
- Professional training and development to build your career
- Outstanding Phone service discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special, and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
Peak Locations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age,race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
40k - 50k (Salary and Commission)
These are an absolute must, do you fit the bill?
- Minimum of one year of retail experience
- Retail wireless experience preferred
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish preferred
- Minimum one year of employee supervision
- A high school degree or GED