Peak Living is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team! Under the direction of the Marketing Director, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for bringing units up to market ready condition in accordance with Peak Living standards. Typical range of hours is based on the community needs and may require weekends and after hour emergency services.
At Peak Living, our employees love where they work. We are a full-service real estate management company with communities across the United States. Peak Living is uniquely positioned for growth as it continues rapid expansion through acquisitions. We believe successful growth is best achieved by developing high quality teams and empowering them in their roles to boost property performance.
This position is responsible for assisting in the marketing and communication efforts of Peak Living. These responsibilities include coordinating, overseeing and implementing aspects of the company's marketing and communications plan including marketing, advertising, reputation management, social media, websites and special projects. Establishing a working relationship with the on-site teams; corporate teams; contractors, vendors and agencies/freelancers; media; and community leaders.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute lead generation campaigns through online events, email and other online promotions to support student properties.
- Work with the property and Marketing teams to develop and optimize marketing programs
- Monitor, measure, analyze, and optimize automated campaigns to maximize ROI
- Conduct market segmentation/analysis to effectively target the appropriate customers
- Keep current on trends and best practices in digital communications and tools, as well as compliance with privacy and anti-spam regulations
- Assist regional managers in planning and effectively executing an integrated advertising program to enhance resident leasing and generate positive results for the overall success of the company.
- Assist regional managers in planning and effectively executing special events including resident coordination, entertainment, vendors, decorations and value-added opportunities.
- Coordinate public relations efforts that maintain the company in a favorable light, creates interest in the company, promotes special events, and increases exposure of residents, builds relationships with key media, and enhances the overall perception of the company.
- Maintain company's Web site and employee portal interface. Control appropriate social media to support company.
- Yardi/Rentcafe experience is preferred
- Proven ability to manage competing deadlines and work in a fast pace environment while maintaining high standards of communication
- Demonstrable project management skills and experience from either professional or academic projects
- Property Management experience ispreferred.
Peak Living LLC offers a competitive compensation package including monthly and quarterly bonuses, health, vision, dental and life insurance and discounted rent program.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro