Maintenance Supervisor - Vista Linda
- Posted: over a month ago
Peak Living is currently seeking a qualified Maintenance Supervisor to join our team!
At Peak Living, our employees love where they work! We are a fast-growing property management company with communities across the United States. We believe successful growth is best achieved by developing high quality teams and empowering them in their roles.
The Maintenance Supervisor maintains the property in a high-quality condition, provides excellent customer service, supervises preparation of move-ins, and operates within approved budget. Typical range of hours is based on the community needs and may require weekends and after hour emergency services.
- Assist Community Manager in hiring, inspecting, counseling, and promoting, staffing levels as directed by the Regional Manager and if needed, terminating employees.
- Teach skills to staff members.
- Schedule work.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Make sure that common areas are safe, in repair and clean.
- Perform preventive maintenance for pools, parking lots, building exteriors, etc.
- Make Capital improvement recommendations.
- Respond to all service requests within 24 hours.
- Visit competing properties and inspect quality of maintenance.
- Order parts as need to repair community.
- Continually educate staff on safe working conditions and keep informed on all work safety issues including OSHA guidelines and Peak Living safe working conditions bulletin.
- Hands-on working knowledge of typical apartment maintenance tasks is required.
- Must possess leadership skills and ability to deal effectively with customers/residents.
- Must have basic knowledge of HVAC and become CFC certified within 90 days of employment.
- One year as a Maintenance Supervisor with professional management firm or six months assistant with Peak Living.
- Valid Driver's License.
Why Join Peak Living
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays + 3 Floating Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401k matching
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Appreciation Events
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSanta Fe, NM
Real EstateView all jobs at Peak Living
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?