Peak Capital is currently seeking a qualified Investor Relations Specialist to join our team!Under the direction of the Vice President of Finances, the Investor Relations Specialist has the primary responsibility of producing and distributing accurate and professional reporting and other communications to investors and partners. The IR Associate works from Peak Capital's offices in Provo, UT
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to, the following:
- Compiling, developing, building, editing, and reviewing investor reports and communications.
- Distributing, via email and investor portal, various investor communications and reports.
- Maintaining the investor directories, CRM, and other related databases.
- Direct communication from time to time with investors.
- Developing new and updated reporting formats and streamlining the investor reporting process.
- Developing and producing marketing materials and other communications for investors and potential Peak investors.
- Working directly with the VP Finance, Accounting, and the CFO on reporting and IR strategy.
- Formulating and compiling individual investor data into excel reports and other reporting formats.
- Working with equity partners on new reporting formats, from time to time.
- Understanding and utilizing investor data provided by the CFO and Accounting.
- Building and verifying the accuracy of Peak's investor portals, namely Juniper Square.
- Working with Peak's fund administrators to streamline and report all investor data in one portal, namely Juniper Square.
- Working to improve and maintain the accuracy of Peak's CRM and train staff on the use of the CRM.
- Working with the VP Finance and COO on rolling out a more automated online fundraising platform and other processes that will benefit investors during the acquisitions process.
- Have a basic understanding of how Peak's investment model works, promoted interest, and distribution waterfalls.
- Fully understanding Peak's investment process and culture.
- Lead out on the improvement and maintenance of Peak Capital Partner's website, WordPress, and social media accounts i.e. Instagram.
- Work with COO and CFO on investor holiday communications.
- Help plan and organize large investor meetings, advisory board meetings, and other investor events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Position requires regular and reliable attendance between 8am and 5pm each day business day. The Peak office are open Monday thru Friday each week, closed on weekends.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong excel and analytical skills required
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills required
- Some marketing or IR experience is recommended, preferably in the real estate or private equity fields
- A background in/familiarity with accounting or finance is favorable
- A proven high level of proficiency with business reporting and software tools, including Microsoft suite, Excel, Adobe
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and follow up skills
The work environment is representative of a professional office space. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The IR Specialist position is considered a full-time position and compensated based on an annual salary, depending on qualification and experience. The position is eligible for company benefits, including paid time off.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro