Executive Vice President
- Expired: November 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Peak Living is currently seeking a qualified Executive Vice President to join our team!
Under the direction of the President, the Executive Vice President supports and assists in supervising Regional Vice Presidents in the overall management of all properties within the company. This position is also responsible for assisting in new business development for the division.Knowledge / Skills / Ability
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey information and ideas through a variety of media.
- Energetic, proactive, takes calculated risks and perseveres to attain goals while possessing an extensive knowledge of operations and budget analysis capabilities with a demonstrated ability to apply these principles and methods through strategy and tactics.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique and coordination of people and resources.
- Skilled at building a cohesive team and facilitating goal accomplishment by aligning individual and team actions with strategies and plans to drive business results.
- Driven, revenue oriented, fast paced/high energy individual who can energize others and influence their actions by setting ambitious goals and overcoming challenges by thinking in a creative manner while motivating others through those challenges.
- A minmum of five (5) years' executive management experience.
- College degree preferred and professional designation (ARM, CAPS, CPM, etc.) is helpful but not required.
- Meeting or exceeding budget revenue and profitability targets and Owner's Expectations.
- Demonstration of a commitment to owner satisfaction by prioritizing actions that focus attention on owner satisfaction while anticipating and meeting these needs.
- Providing leadership and supervisor to team members that recognize and assist in maximizing each individual's, as well as the group's, potential.
- Train, teach, guide and develop future leaders.
- Support and execute new initiatives and programs to favorably position the portfolio.
Peak Living offers a competitive compensation package including quarterly bonuses, health, vision, dental and life insurance and discounted rent program.
BusinessView all jobs at Peak Living
Get fresh Executive Assistant To President jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.