Assistant Community Manager- LIHTC Property Management
Peak Living Sparks, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Peak Living is currently seeking a qualified Assistant Community Manager, with tax credit experience, to join our team!Under the direction of the Community Manager, the Assistant Community Manager supports and assists in all aspects of community operations.
At Peak Living, our employees love where they work. We are a full-service real estate management company with communities across the United States. Peak Living is uniquely positioned for growth as it continues rapid expansion through acquisitions. We believe successful growth is best achieved by developing high quality teams and empowering them in their roles to boost property performance.
Knowledge / Skills / Ability
- Attention to detail and dedication to maintaining the community
- Ability to work well with and coach onsite staff
- Provide excellent customer service
- Independently establish priorities, manage time effectively, and fulfill assigned objectives timely
- Respond to and resolve unexpected problems and handle priority changes in a fast-moving, fluid environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Good verbal and written communication skills, strong organization skills, and
- Ability to comprehend legal documents and carry out related rent collections and lease
- Ability to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal documents
- Demonstrated understanding of property operations with emphasis on lease terms and contract enforcement.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience as an onsite Assistant Community Manager or Leasing Consultant in multi-family housing, hospitality or similar
- CAM or ARM certification preferred
- 1 year of experience in LIHTC communities
- Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP) designation preferred
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) designation preferred (for Section 8)
- Supports the Community Manager in the supervision of all community associates.
- Supports and participates in fulfilling the customer service and leasing
- Ensure the community is in compliance with tax credit requirements by training, conducting audits, inspections, and reporting.
- Assist and/or support leasing and marketing efforts
- Assist in preparing all paperwork specific to new and renewal leases
- Recommend rental rate adjustments or concessions to the Community Manager
- Review resident files and accounting records to determine unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicate with residents regarding outstanding balances, implement procedures for collecting on delinquencies, and enforce the lease agreement
- Assist the Community Manager in resident loyalty and retention initiatives
- Assist the Community Manager in organizing daily work and community operations
- Collect, post, and deposit rents/security deposits and other community income
- Support the Community Manager in maintaining and managing budgeted occupancy, collections, etc..
Peak Living believes in a work life balance and offers our employees a generous paid time off policy. Peak Living also offers numerous medical plans to choose from along with dental and vision plans. Employees also become eligible for a match to their 401K contributions.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Real EstateView all jobs at Peak Living