Reports to: Supervisor or Office Manager
Job Purpose: Position requires immediate, efficient and friendly customer service for members. The Front Desk is the hub of the organization. The front desk holds the key to the success of our business.
- Encourages new members and retains existing members by serving members efficiently, promptly and courteously by giving the highest level of customer service.
- Coordinates Kids Club operations
- Authorizes entry into the club through checking members membership card, checking account for verification or via guest pass usage.
- Maintains security through account verification, denies access to members with expired or terminated accounts.
- Promotes all club services and activities.
- Contributes to social media platform by posting content and interacting with followers
- Enters new memberships, processes credit cards and accepts payments
- Take member photos for computer by utilizing camera.
- Receives and records all telephone messages, massage and orientation appointments
- Initiate, document and record locker rental transactions.
- Problem solve member issues within authority level, direct to management for decisions.
- Responds to member questions; answer and direct phone messages to appropriate personnel. All telephone calls messages are to be detailed including call time and legible signature.
- Follows all safety rules and procedures by attending meetings and learning policies and procedures of the department at the club.
- Cross train in other positions to act as back up or break relief for other areas of club.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Front Desk employee may try to resolve any conflict with the member by him or herself. If adjustments or reimbursements are necessary, the Office Manager or the General Manager