- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be part of a team that strives to provide a peace of mind to our clientele. Peak Alarm provides innovative and customized electronic security and fire systems. Our systems allow our clients to care for & protect their homes, families, and businesses.
- Competitive pay (DOE)
- Pleasant work environment
- Full benefit package
- Stable company to work for with over 53 years providing quality & service.
- Answering phones
- Typing estimates and contracts (at least 40 wpm)
- Performing Data Entry
- Assisting with Collections
- Scheduling/Dispatching service, installations, and inspections
- Utilizing strong attention to detail skills
- Experience using Sedona Software is a plus
Peak Alarm offers state of the art technology at great prices backed by our 5 diamond UL listed monitoring station that ensures we are a top tier, life-saving link between our customers and any emergency services they may require!
Peak Alarm Company
BusinessView all jobs at Peak Alarm Company