Peak 1 Express: Guest Service Driver (CDL Not Required)
Why drive for Peak 1 Express?
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Housing (located in Fairplay, CO)
- $250 Signing Bonus
- Health Insurance*
- Flexible schedules
- Free rec center pass to Avon, Breckenridge or Silverthorne
- End of the season safety & performance based bonus
- Complimentary Peak 1 Express Shared Shuttle Service
- Peak 1 Express Discounts for Family and Friends
- Discounted Adventure Trips with Peak 1 Express' sister company, AVA Rafting & Zipline
*These benefits are only available to full-time drivers
Compensation varies based on service:
- $115/round trip (Denver Airport - Eagle County)
- $95/round trip (Denver Airport - Summit County)
- $15/hour for hourly services
- Cash & card gratuity
- Location: Avon/Eagle County
- Position: Guest Service Driver
- Schedule: Full & Part-Time available
- Be punctual and have exceptional time management skills
- Perform pre-trip inspection of their vehicle, understanding manifests and mapping their routes prior to departure
- Be comfortable finding the pick-up points of guests
- Be responsible for maintaining contact with dispatchers and communicate if they have fallen behind schedule, report traffic concerns they witness for other drivers
- Return vehicles to home office promptly after final guest stop Vehicles will then be cleaned thoroughly inside and out and keys and manifest returned to office before clocking out
- Participate in transfer drives where they will assist a DIA driver with their pick-ups
- Drivers are responsible for maintaining a record of duty log that will live in the home office
- Drivers must possess a valid driver’s license and have no traffic violations on their Motor Vehicle Record within the last 3 years
- At least 21 years of age
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to pass a DOT (Department of Transportation) Physical Exam - you will be reimbursed upon the completion of the season.
About Peak 1 Express
Not only do we offer top-of-the-line customer service, but we also boast a team of highly qualified, professional and enthusiastic Guest Service Drivers who are deeply passionate about the services they are providing. When you join the Peak 1 Express team, you’ll immediately understand why we love what we do. In addition to providing a dependable and personal experience in the mountains, you’ll enjoy great perks that Peak 1 Express has to offer. That includes a FREE ski pass for full-time drivers (at least 4 shifts a week), FREE access to the local recreational centers located in Breckenridge, Silverthorne and Avon, free airport transportation services, discounts for friends and family on all Peak 1 Express services, plus discounted adventure tours with our sister company AVA Rafting & Zipline!
About the Guest Service Driver Position
Peak 1 Express offers the unique opportunity to work a flexible full-time or part-time job while still being able to enjoy all that the county has to offer. With a 24/7 operating schedule, Peak 1 Express is looking to fill morning, midday and evening shifts. If you are interested in a position with great perks, growth potential and competitive pay, then Peak 1 Express might just be the perfect fit for you! As a Guest Service Driver, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of vehicles and transportation of guests to and from their destination.
If you are interested in joining the Peak 1 Express Team, apply today! At Peak 1 Express, we pride ourselves in providing the highest level of guest service in the county and the industry. We see ourselves as operating equally in the guest service industry and the transportation industry. Our goal is that our guests feel comfortable and at ease throughout their entire journey with us. From the moment we pick them up, until they reach their destination, we provide exceptional customer service and hassle-free transportation.
Peak 1 Express is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.