Who/what/where we are:
- Denver's best massage business(5280 and Denver Alist winners 2015 & 2017).
- Established in 2009 - next year is our 10th year in business!
- Busy - We are booked months out with a wide variety of existing loyal clients and new clients who hear of our wonderful reputation.
- Massage Therapist owned and operated. The founder is a woman who started the business as a sole practitioner.
- Located in affluent and funky South Pearl Street/Washington Park neighborhood in a beautifully decorated Victorian house.
- More than just massage - we also offer workshops and events.
- Conscious Business - we are a Certified Green Business in Denver, have a eco-conscious boutique, and contribute to various charities in the community and worldwide.
- Offering therapeutic bodywork as well as energetic offerings for healing to take place on a physical, mental, and spiritual level.
- Colorado Registered Massage Therapist with liability insurance.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in various massage modalities. Refer to our website to see what we offer and know that the more modalities that you offer effects your starting hourly rate.
- All Therapists are required to perform paid On Site Massage at events with chair or table massage from time to time.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends (we close at 8pm on weekdays and 6pm on weekends).
- Continuing Education is a requirement to get annual raise. We supply in house training and tutoring, and contribute to outside education.
- Proficient in SOAP notes.
- Timely and professional.
- Excellent customer service.
- Team player, works and communicates well with others.
- Ready to grow and build a flourishing career within a established professional company.
- All job materials and marketing is provided for you.
- Hydraulic massage tables in each room, professional prenatal systems both prone and side lying.
- High quality and organic lotions, oils, and creams.
- Full time front desk team takes care of all scheduling and administrative duties.
- Beautiful and relaxing environment to work in.
- Free class pass membership to yoga, gyms, and more after 60 days.
- 50% off chiropractic care, plus discounts at our other local business partners after 60 days.
- Dental & Health Insurance Benefits after 60 days
- IRA Retirement contributions after 2 years
- Friendship and Community!
- Hourly Average: $44/hr with tip. Pay is hourly per massage, and rate is determined by experience and modalities offered.
- Therapists keep 100% of their tips.
- Bonuses: therapists are given quarterly bonuses based on their revenue and retention(usually between $150 to $800). An annual bonus ($100+)is also given equate to the number of years employed.
- Commission: Therapists and Receptionists make a commission when a new member sings up to our wellness program.
If you are in a mature and stable stage in your life, are passionate about learning and growing more as a Massage Therapist and human, and you want to be a part of a small business where you can really make an impact on the community than this could be an excellent fit!
Please send your cover letter and resume via e-mail. No phone calls please. We look forward to hearing from you!
Check us out: