Planner / Scheduler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Planning / Scheduler
Peace River Citrus Products, Clower Street Packaging Location in Bartow
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Independent and privately-owned, Peace River Citrus Products is a vertically-integrated grower, fruit processor, and solutions provider of citrus-derived products and services. Committed to producing the highest quality citrus products and supporting our valued customers with impeccable and reliable service, Peace River Citrus Products supplies juices and associated products to major international and domestic brands as well as private label producers.Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of production scheduling experience in a process manufacturing, GMP regulated industry.
- Preferred B.S. or Associates degree or equivalent in business administration, supply chain management, or operations management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SAP Experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable in master scheduling, production planning and detailed scheduling, demand management, purchasing, and cost accounting techniques.
- Create daily production schedules.
- Ensure that all relevant staff members receive the production schedule.
- Ensure that the quantity and specifications of products are correct.
- Order materials from suppliers.
- Record production progress daily.
- Experience with inventory management.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Clearly and actively communicates planning, scheduling and changeover information or process issues with affected parties in a timely manner.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Manufacturing and warehouse environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to lift and stack product up to 50 lbs. Must be able to work in various temperatures of extreme ranges.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works in SAP and manufacturing supply chain programs.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly current and forecasting of production scheduling in preparation for purchasing of material and staff planning.
- Works with Planner and Purchasing staff for seamless flow of manufacturing process.
- Work with supply partners to refine the production schedule to meet customer needs.
- Work with venders to schedule necessary raw materials in a timely manner to keep production on schedule.
- Provide management visibility over work-in-progress, material availability, and potential production issues, including shortages and bottlenecks, ensuring that personnel, equipment, tools, materials and services are available as needed.
- Support facility project schedules for shutdown work, equipment modifications, commissioning, changeover, training, and routine/non-routine facilities maintenance activities.
- Propose, gain approval for, and lead implementation of improved planning methods, tools, and reports.
- Assists management and staff to resolve problems with late shipments, material shortages, customer schedule changes, and cancellations of customer orders.
- Meets all “Good Manufacturing Practices”.
- Conforms to requirements of PRCP food safety programs.
- Be available to work extended shifts and days.
- Any additional duties assigned by supervisor.
Peace River Citrus Products offers employees a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes; Medical/Dental, Life, LTD, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing, and 401k with match.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
Peace River Citrus Products
Get fresh Scheduler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.