- Provides nursing care under the supervision of a Registered Professional Nurse in conformance with recognized nursing techniques and procedures
- Prepares and cares for residents/patients receiving treatment ordered by physicians
- Record medications and treatments administered, observations of resident/patient behavior, changes in behavior and/or condition
- Checks physician orders and forwards appropriate forms for ordering medications and therapies
- Direct and supervise CNA in rendering patient care
- Perform tasks that require the expertise of an LPN, participates in the nursing quality assurance programs and maintains and promotes cohesive public and professional relationships, including community, resident, patient, family and physician services
Qualifications: A graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a current LPN licensure by the New Jersey State Board of Nursing. A minimum of six months experience in a skilled, long term care nursing facility; sub-acute experience preferred.