Pazos Law Group, P.A., a growing insurance litigation and family law firm, seeks a hardworking, motivated, detail oriented, professional, and ambitious associate attorney with 0-2 years of civil/criminal litigation experience who is capable of multitasking for its expanding Homeowners Insurance department. The ideal candidate should desire the chance to use their strong work ethic and legal competency to aggressively fight for the needs of their clients. Candidates should be an active Florida Bar licensed attorney and be in good standing.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Conduct intake meetings with new clients;
• Explain and execute attorney-client contracts;
• Provide clients with frequent case status updates;
• Handle clientele requests and demands accordingly;
• Manage docket of cases according to office policy
• Communicate daily with insurance companies re: status of claims, demands and offers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills • Able to multi-task and ensure that deadlines are met
• Deposition and hearing experience is a plus;
• Spanish speaking a plus but not required.
Benefits offered include health, dental, and 401(k) with employer matching. Salary commensurate with experience.
• Candidates only.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster