Payroll Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
We're looking for a Payroll and HRIS Sales Consultant to join our team!
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Payroll and HRIS Sales Consultant will identify, qualify and network with insurance agents, business owners and C-Suite executives. Candidate will demonstrate success by showing consistent activity, persistence and commitment to solving business problems and making consultative recommendations.
Payroll and HRIS Sales Consultant job duties include:
- Grow your sales through internal and external referral sources.
- Call on small to medium-sized businesses in person and over the phone.
- Network with insurance agents, business owners and C-Suite executives.
- Maintain active membership with local networking group which meets in your area.
- Appropriately close new business, documenting won/lost opportunities and reasons for all clients.
- Use a consultative selling approach to develop and present recommendations to clients.
Great Reasons to Work at Payroll Office of America include:
- Residual commission paid annually on existing client book.
- Competitive base salary.
- Uncapped commissions on new business paid monthly in addition to base salary.
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement.
- Company laptop.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Preferred: 3 years of demonstrated consultative skills represented through proven sales results.
- Will consider recent college graduates.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High energy and motivated self-starter.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and negotiation
- Familiarity with PC's and software is required.
Payroll Office of America, a division of Insurance Office of America, is a mid-sized payroll service bureau growing at a rapid pace.
At IOA, we're driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren't just cliches here - they're a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Payroll Office of America
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Payroll Office of America