Its a great time to join the exciting growth at Paymerang in our June hiring class as an Enrollment Specialist! As an Enrollment Specialist, you will act as a liaison between our clients and their vendors. In this role, you will be the understanding voice on the other end of the line that partners with our client’s vendors to enroll in electronic payment methods. You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant difference in our clients account payables experience. The successful candidate be responsible for obtaining payment instructions via phone or email for vendors, contacting approximately 50-75 vendors per day to determine and set up the payment method.
• Manage incoming payments without a confirmed payment method
• Follow policies and procedures when speaking with clients and vendors
• Effectively research vendors and match payment instructions
• Determine what form of electronic payment the vendor will accept
• Input accurate payment details and manage reports in our application
• Build strong and sustainable relationships with clients and vendors
• Meet personal and team qualitative and quantitative targets
• High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
• 2 years of customer service experience
• Demonstrate a strong customer focus
• Communicate effectively with peers, management, and clients
• Exercise good judgment and decision-making skills
• Effective time management
• Attention to detail with strong written and computer skills
• Strong phone contact skills, including active listening
• Proficient in MS Office Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
• 2 years of post-high school education, Associate Degree or Military experience
• 2 years of experience in a customer contact environment
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable and Electronic Payments, Sales or Collections experience
All offers for employment with Paymerang, LLC. are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Paymerang, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.