Want to join one of Forbes fastest growing tech companies?
Paycom is looking for Sales Account Managers to join our team!
Love to sell but hate to cold call, we have the perfect position for you!
We are looking for a motivated and engaging sales account manager who will be focused on selling additional solutions to current clients to help reach business objectives and improve efficiencies.
Sales Account Managers work in a proactive role with existing Paycom clients to build and sustain long-term relationships. In this role, you will collaborate with clients through analyzing processes and presenting technology solutions that solve business problems and improve efficiency. SAM’s build additional value with clients through driving product adoption of added human capital management (HCM), strategic problem solving, offering best practices consultations and sharing detailed updates for existing products to ensure that the client is getting the most value of their customized system.
- Complete and pass six week training program
- Conduct in person meetings with clients each week
- Upsell additional solutions
- Maintain client retention
- Review client usage
- Train clients on products
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation structure
- Opportunity to sell an industry-leading product at one of Forbes’ fastest growing tech companies
- Participation in award-winning trainings
- Work in a thriving environment that focuses on collaboration as well as individuality
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance for employees for just $1 per pay period
- Bachelor’s degree required with a 2.8 GPA or higher from an accredited university
- 1+ years of experience, preferred in sales or account management is recommended
- Proven track record of success through promotions, awards and rankings
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
All qualified candidates will be considered.