To earn inclusion on Fortune magazine’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies or Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 lists does not happen by accident. It is the result of doing your best.
And at Paycom, a company in the top five on both lists, doing your best requires careful planning and foresight. In fact, if you have a knack for anticipating issues to keep them from becoming issues, consider a career as a Paycom specialist.
WE SEEK FORWARD-THINKING MINDS WITH
- a bachelor’s degree or at least 6 years of relevant experience in lieu of a bachelor's degree
- solid skills in using technology and solving problems
- an eye for details, a thirst for knowledge and a sense of calm under pressure
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- monitor trends and analyze data to proactively anticipate and quickly address clients’ needs
- strive for accuracy and integrity
- nurture business relationships for the long term
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY
- a collaborative challenge that rewards a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude
- competitive pay in a growing industry
- rapid career advancement
- comprehensive benefits, including $1 per-pay-period health insurance
- perks like a free, onsite gym and $4 lunches catered daily
- a culture-driven climate that values its employees
- ongoing training and development for success in your personal and professional life
Time to discover a career with real potential. Come storm the HR and payroll tech industry with us!
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.