Advance Partners is an entrepreneurial and rapidly growing specialty finance and business services company. Advance provides payroll funding, working capital, back office support and a variety of strategic services to independent staffing firms. Founded in 1998, and based in Cleveland, Ohio, we provide roughly $2 billion in annual financing to over 350 entrepreneurial staffing firms of all sizes. Our mission is to help staffing firms grow. In 2015, Advance Partners was acquired by Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. Advance Partners is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Paychex, Inc.
If you are a high-energy, service-oriented team player and want to help be part of our future growth, you will fit well in to our results-driven culture. For more information about Advance Partners visit http://www.advancepartners.com
Provides back office support to clients in the completion of processing invoices and identify potential fraud thru the invoice verification process.
- Verifies that invoices purchased from clients are valid either by matching a copy of the invoice to a list of invoices purchased or by matching a copy of the invoices to a timecard submitted by a temp employee.
- Submits Invoices to End Debtors as required and/ or file copies with weekly packets within required timeframes.
- Works with CSRs, Sr. Credit Analysts, Supervisors and customers to resolve invoicing issues.
- Identifies, researches and advises customer of discrepancies to determine what course of action customer wants Advance to take. Alert management if discrepancies appear to indicate invoices are not valid.
- Complete clerical tasks including, but not limited to, copying, scanning, filing, pulling invoice copies for CSRs.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Previous invoicing/billing experience.