Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cisco Unified Communications Engineer:
This position’s responsibilities are to perform requirement gathering, analysis, planning, design, implementation, documentation, assessment, and management of the Cisco unified communications infrastructures that are aligned with mission, goals, standards, and IT strategy. This role will design and implement Cisco unified communication solutions to meet the business requirements supporting next generation unified communications infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field, with a minimum of 5 years of related Voice Over IP (VoIP) engineering experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in working with Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), CUBE, and Cisco Unity Connection (CUC) in a highly available environment.
- Expertise with managing and supporting a secure Cisco Unified Computing (UC) environment.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing plans for upgrading Cisco Unified Computing platform, as well as keeping current levels of the Cisco environment up to date.
- Proven experience and knowledge of VMWare Virtualization technologies.
- Proven experience and solid understanding of SIP and PRI circuits.
- Proven experience and solid understanding of supporting and configuring Cisco Instant Messaging (Jabber) and Presence.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP and Cisco networking hardware and services.
- Exceptional documentation skills to clearly articulate technical designs, issues and constraints, procedures and network assessments.
- Experience in a highly virtualized, converged datacenter environment.
- Experience writing voice and network security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Experience with utilizing network analysis tools to determine root cause of voice problems.
- Experience and understanding of Cloud Calling products and services.
- Installs and maintains voice, wireless, video, and data communications systems.
- Coordinates with users to determine requirements.
- Applies fundamental telecomm and data network installation and maintenance concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
Location: Atlanta, GA Area (Duluth, GA 30096) prefer local resource that can work at least 3 days in office.
TechnologyView all jobs at Paychex