Regional Managing Director (Southeast Region)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Digital transformation has accelerated, and is progressing the way constituents interact. This impacts goods, services, and our relationship with the government. Convenient, fast, personalized, and relevant is the expectation every time. Both governments and their people are living with sub-optimal solutions that serve anything but the greater good. It drives a deeper wedge between a government and its people, forcing agencies to continually underdeliver on their promise.
It's time for something new in government… finally. With PayIt, unnecessary foot traffic decreases and digital engagement increases. Complaints become compliments. Citizens become and are treated like customers. Join us in a world where the promise of 'government of the people, by the people, for the people' is fulfilled.
About the Role:
The Regional Managing Director will be responsible for building a winning strategy to generate and win new customer revenue at the State and Local level at PayIt. The selected Sales Professional will be the "quarterback" of their region. You will be building, communicating, and driving support and alignment across resources internal and external to PayIt to execute on business. Those selling resources include their Solution Consultant (SC), Channel Partners (Technology and Systems Integrators), Marketing, Advisors and/or Lobbyists, Client Success Managers, Product Managers, and Executives. Each sales professional will have an annual quota target with quarterly goals.
What You'll Need to Have:
- 7+ years of experience of meeting or exceeding a quota while selling SaaS-based solutions to the largest Public sector State Agencies and Local Governments in the Southeastern markets.
- An extensive network in business and IT at major southeast public sector governments, technology and consulting partners, and local advisors or lobbyists.
- Relevant experience including but not limited to Quota Attainment, Territory Planning, Prospecting and Pipeline Building, Opportunity Execution, Competing, Negotiating and Closing, Strategic Account Planning with Client Success Managers, Networking and Marketing, Continued Learning and Development, and usage of the various technology tools required to perform job responsibilities.
Why Work For Us:
- Our most important resource is our people. We value your feedback and have a unique environment where collaboration and bottom-up feedback about the problems we are solving is critical to our daily success.
- Saving someone's day is a rewarding way to spend yours. We tackle complex challenges that are interesting to solve, and directly impact the lives of our neighbors, friends and ourselves.
- We know how to have fun and work toward something bigger than ourselves.
- Competitive salaries along with an excellent benefits package.
- Flexible and friendly work environment. We believe our culture permeates throughout our product and service, so it's one of customer-first.
- We'll provide all the resources you need to do your best work.
What We Care About:
High aptitude, high integrity people who are great communicators and want to be part of a growing team. We're about openness, integrity, accessibility and great communication.
The usability of our products, sharing of ideas across teams, and commitment to the cities, counties, and states we serve are values.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
PayIt is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
PayIt is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to the People Operations Team and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
NOTE: U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: PayIt does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers' alias, PayIt employees or any other company location. PayIt is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Stay Up To Date On everything PayIt: Follow Us On Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Within the parameters of this position, ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability, and exercise due care of, company, client, and citizen data that is stored, processed, and transmitted by and for PayIt, as outlined in PayIt's Business Code of Conduct and Information Security Policies.
BusinessView all jobs at PayIt