Sr. Full Stack NodeJS/ReactJS Developer (Fintech/Payments)
- Expired: August 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Platform Factory, Inc. is a VC funded start-up within the payments space. We are a payment-facilitation-as-a-service (PFaasS) platform that enables any SaaS company to move payments in house, without the headache, hassle, or cost in doing so. We are looking for talents that will help us expand and grow our business.
Are you a Full Stack Developer with 5+ yrs of experience and enjoy the challenge of a startup? Platform Factory, Inc. is looking for a Full-Stack Developer with proficient experience in each of the phases of software development, including leading local and offshore developers, requirements gathering, design, coding and implementation, and test and maintenance. The ideal candidate must have experience working on a software-as-a-service based product. Experience in the payments field is a big plus.
This is a remote position. The ideal candidate will have a self starter attitude with a high level of ownership, self motivation, and accountability.
- Work with UX/UI teams to lead development of pixel perfect responsive web application
- Create high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Organize unit and integration testing before launch
- Organize functional and non-functional testing and perform troubleshooting and debugging
- Prepare technical documents and handbook to accurately represent application design and code
- Document SDKs and write developer facing documentation
- 5+ years of relevant experience with responsive web application development
- 2+ years of experience within payment processing space
- Experience with frameworks such as, Node, ReactJS
- Experience with database such as, Postgress, MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with devops such as, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins a big plus
- Must have experience with architecting and building out entire systems including CI/CD automation and testing setup
- Experience with building SDKs and developer facing documentation
- Experience in documenting complex systems, leading teams, and establishing style guides, and reviewing/editing others' writing
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Stock Option Plan
TechnologyView all jobs at PayEgnine