Are you a RadTech or a current Clinical Applications Specialist looking for an interesting challenge? With a great company? In the exciting industry of healthcare IT? Performing training and pre-sales demonstrations of our medical imaging applications? Where you can put your radiology technologist education and experience to good use?
With the growth of our company, PaxeraHealth Corp. now has a need for a Radiology Technologist or current Clinical Applications Specialist to join our talented team of individuals as Clinical Applications Specialist, responsible for performing remote and in-person demonstrations, presentations, training and support of our medical imaging applications and solutions. We seek a talented and qualified professional who will embrace our culture of excellence, service and integrity and serve as a product specialist to clients and staff.
PaxeraHealth is one of the best and brightest medical solutions companies to work for. We develop technologies that help manage millions of medical images every year. We’re actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so radiologists and clinicians have what they need.
The position is located in Newton, MA, (this is not a remote position) and requires someone who is energetic and wants to be involved in a fast-paced and exciting environment with growth potential.
- Serve as a software expert to clients and internal team members.
- Create presentations, videos and other training materials as required for webinars, workshops and training sessions.
- Perform webinars and workshops to demonstrate and provide technical expertise to clients as it relates to PaxeraHealth applications.
- Assist with software documentation and technical support content including user manuals video-based tutorials and training tools.
- Help with the product setup process as well as provide product presentations to customers and visitors during trade shows.
- Provide technical support and training for clients and distributors, remotely and on-site.
- Attend conferences and exhibitions, meet with clients and demonstrate PaxeraHealth medical imaging solutions.
- Experience as a radiology technologist or in a similar clinical role. A deep understanding of medical imaging workflows and the challenges faced by professionals in this industry.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Radiology or related field.
- Ability to absorb and convey highly technical information.
- Strong presentation skills with sales ability.
- Must be able to travel (up to 25%) to demonstrate to clients and at trade shows on occasion.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Technologically proficient.
- Must be able to pass a drug test, criminal background check, possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
What We Offer in Return:
- A Competitive Wage/Salary!
- A comfortable 1st shift office work schedule with occasional travel
- On the job training of our applications!
- Working for a rapidly growing company in the dynamic healthcare technology field!
- Benefits to include:
- Company Health and Dental insurance plans
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid personal days
- Work with an outstanding and dedicated team of Sales, IT, Marketing, and Administrative professionals who are committed to our company’s growth
- Work for a company whose values include: Integrity, Hard Work, Exceptional Service and Innovation
- A friendly work environment with a family-owned feel!
- Attractive compensation package with benefits!!
Come Join Our team!
If interested in this exciting opportunity to work for a company with tremendous growth potential, one which embraces diversity, offers a respectful, friendly work environment, yet one charged with the energy and excitement, please send your resume NOW!