Paws of Remembrance is looking for dedicated and motivated sales executives to perform outbound calls for both prospective and existing customers, with the objective of stimulating interest and generating sales. Our experienced team of talented professionals bring inspiration, attentiveness and integrity to work every day. We love what we do, value each other and our customers and are committed to being the best in our field. We are seeking candidates that share these same values.
Paws of Remembrance is the leading provider of memorial paw print keepsakes for veterinary hospitals throughout North America. We are dedicated to helping veterinary staff and pet owners overcome the stress of pet loss.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships through direct B2B sales.
- Perform outbound calls, determine customers current needs, educate and inspire customer on the value of our product/service
- Generate new/follow-up calls with prospective and established customers by managing sales pipeline through CRM program.
- Generate detailed notes through CRM of the interaction/needs of customer base.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales performance standards
- Prepare weekly and monthly summary of all sales, win/loss rate.
- Minimum of two years direct B2B sales or outbound sale calls.
- Demonstrated success in achieving or exceeding company goal objectives.
- Confident, Enthusiastic, Excellent work ethic.
- Outstanding verbal communication, persuasion, and follow-up ability.
- Skilled Multitasker: speaking clearly, actively listening, taking impeccable notes.
- Motivated to succeed, Goal driven.
Sales Employee Package: Pending a trial period of 60 working days totaling 480 hours
Base pay: Starting at $20.00 per hour for a 32 hour work week (Monday-Thursday)
Sales Commission: $50.00 for each New Sale Shipped (Expected to achieve 12 per month)
$50.00 for each 1st Reorder Shipped (Expected to achieve 8 per month)
Medical: Paws of Remembrance (contributes) $300.00 per month to each employee for their choice of health care coverage.
Vacation: Paws of Remembrance provides 2 weeks paid vacation.
1 week is a mandatory company closing: between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
2nd week may be taken after 6 months of employment. Timing is contingent on managers approval.
Paid Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Veteran’s Day.
Personal Days: Each employee has 4 personal days per year.
Sales Remuneration Package: If Employees over the course of a 1 month period achieve New Sales beyond expected Company Goal (12 New Sales), they receive an additional bonus on top of the $50.00 commission.
13thsale: 100 + 50
14thsale: 200 + 50
15thsale: 400 + 50